You can learn through this article How to install windows 10 using Pendrive |Step by Step Windows Install
There is no end to the questions among the newcomers about giving Windows. There are many people who use laptops or computers but do not know how to install Windows.
There are many people who use laptops or computers but do not know how to install Windows.
In particular, when you have to install Windows in a new partition with partition format, that’s the biggest problem. Even for fear of data deletion, some people do not want to re-install Windows manually.
This article is to solve these problems.
First we will see how to download Windows 10 ISO file and bootable it to a pendrive or USB flash drives.
Secondly, we will see how to install Windows with a bootable pendrive or USB flash drive.
Thirdly, I will see how to download and install VGA or Driver Pack.
You need to Boot menu function key.
- ASRock: F2 or DEL
- ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards
- Acer: F2 or DEL Dell: F2 or F12 ECS: DEL
- Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL
- HP: F10
- Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2 | (Desktops): F1 | (ThinkPads): Enter then F1.
- MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs
- Microsoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.
- Origin PC: F2
- Samsung: F2
- Toshiba: F2
- Zotac: DEL
How to download VGA or Driver Pack & Install
Hopefully you don’t have to install Windows with anyone else. From now on you can install Windows manually.